I really love sweet potatoes, which are very nutritious and healthy. I cook them with the stuffing, peas, green beans, eggplants and other traditional dishes of Greek cuisine.
In the way I will describe to you next, I got the rest of my family to love them too! Crispy sweet potatoes like the well-known French fries but from the oven, healthier since they are not fried in oil and with fewer calories.
- Wash the sweet potatoes very well (about one medium-sized piece per person) with their skins on and cut them just like you would cut regular potatoes for frying.
- Put them in a pot of boiling water for 6-8 minutes.
- Drain them very well.
- You place them in a baking tray with greaseproof paper, not squished, with salt, pepper and your favorite fresh herbs.
- Sprinkle them with a little olive oil on top (1-2 tablespoons are enough).
- Bake them in a preheated oven at about 175 degrees for one hour until they are dry. In the last 10-15 minutes raise the temperature to 200 degrees.
A different idea for a nutritious snack, an ideal match for your kale chips at movie nights or at friendly gatherings where it perfectly accompanies your tasty barbecue buffets.
Συνταγές,Food,Recipes, #Secret #Crispy #Sweet #Potatoes #Oven
❤ XOXO ❤