how to make Indian butter chicken gravy step by step tutorial.
Best instant pot sweet chicken butter masala with lemon, garlic and honey.
simple creamy chicken curry recipe. you can use peanut butter also
COURSE: DINNER, MAIN COURSE
Cuisine: Indian, American
Diet: High Protein Non Vegetarian
- 300 grams Boneless chicken , cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Curd / Yogurt
- 2 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder (mixture of cinnamon, mace, peppercorns, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and cardamon pods )
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
For the Butter Chicken Masala:
- Butter (Salted) 1 tablespoon
- Honey 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- 1 cup Homemade tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/4 cup Fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)
- Salt , to taste
Step 1: To begin making the Recipe, wash the chicken thoroughly.
Step 2: In a mixing bowl, add chicken, curd / yogurt , ginger and garlic paste, garam masala, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate the butter chicken for a minimum for 1 hour.
Step 3: after 1 hour of marination Heat a teaspoon of butter over medium heat, add the marinated chicken along with the marinade and let the chicken cook in its own masala for 4 minutes.
Step 4: Into the same pan, add tomato puree, salt, coriander powder, red chilli powder and garam masala. Cover the gravy and cook for 5 minutes.
Step 5: Finally add fresh cream, honey and water (if required to adjust the consistency of the gravy) and simmer the Masala until the chicken is cooked completely.
Step 6: Stir in the Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi) and its ready to serve the gravy hot.
A light and delicious meal that is full of amazing honey lemon ginger flavor that the family will love!