Salmon is one of my favorite fish, I like its luscious color and, of course, it’s hard to resist the pleasant, not too intense taste of boneless salmon fillet. Another advantage is that it is easy to prepare at home. After my cream-salmon-dried-tomato penne pasta recipe, I have now brought you another tasty and filling salmon dish that is worth preparing for the family. I chose fusilli pasta as a side dish, but it’s also delicious with rice.
Ingredients (~ for 4 people)
4 slices of salmon fillet
500 g of ChefGomba champignons
approx. 120 g of fresh baby spinach
150 g canned sweet corn (optional)
500 ml cooking cream
1 small head of red onion
2 cloves of garlic
0.5 dl dry white wine
fish seasoning mix, salt and pepper, to taste
2-4 tbsp. olive oil
This is how the cream-mushroom-spinach baked salmon is made
- If you bought a frozen salmon fillet, take it out of the fridge in time so that it has time to thaw.
- Line a tray with aluminum foil and place the salmon slices on it. (I usually buy skinless salmon fillets and make them from that). Sprinkle both sides with the fish seasoning and pepper. (If our spice mix has salt in it, you don’t necessarily need extra salt). Sprinkle with olive oil and place in the oven preheated to 200 °C. Bake for 20-30 minutes, during which it is worth taking out and carefully turning the slices. At the end, you can also grill it for a few minutes to make it nicely browned.
- While our salmon is cooking, wash the fresh chanterelles under cold running water. Dry and slice. It is enough to cut the smaller mushrooms into four parts. Peel the onions and cut them into small pieces. Wash the spinach as well.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and sauté the red onion until translucent, then add the sliced mushrooms. Add salt, pepper and garlic.
- When the juice of the chanterelle mushrooms has almost completely boiled off (this is about 15-20 p), add the white wine, cook for a few minutes, then you can add the spinach, and finally the drained canned corn and cream. Stir and remove from heat.
- Place the fried salmon fillets on the sauce in the pan, you can decorate a few slices with lemon rings. It is best eaten fresh.
Egészséges étkezés,Főételek,Támogatott tartalom,Új receptek,chefgomba,csiperke,csiperke gomba,csiperkegomba,ebéd,ebéd ötlet,gomba,lazac,lazacfilé,spenót,sült lazac,tejszín, #Baked #salmon #creammushroomspinach #sauce
❤ XOXO ❤