Representatives of the weaker sex have always sought to look better by resorting to various means, but not all of them were safe. In the modern world, medicine and cosmetology have taken a big step forward. However, some women are still trying to use the old approaches, including not everyone understands why eyebrows cannot be dyed with paint?
Why You Shouldn’t Use Regular Paint
Experts strongly advise you not to resort to this under any circumstances and here’s why
- Do not forget that the skin around the eyes has a rather thin, delicate and delicate structure. By painting your eyebrows, you can easily get a serious burn. And the consequences of a chemical burn are quite difficult to eliminate quickly.
- Separately, it should be noted that the structure of the hair on the head and eyebrows differs significantly. In the latter case, the color simply will not be “taken” as it is supposed to. And if you have dark eyebrows, you risk not getting the shade you expect.
- An aggressive chemical composition with great harmfulness can get on the mucous membrane of the eye. As a result, severe irritation of the mucous membrane will occur. In this case, it is unlikely that you will be able to do without medical help.
That’s why you shouldn’t risk your health for savings. Otherwise, you risk getting serious problems. We strongly recommend using only special products, and it is even better to contact a professional beauty salon.
The right way to color your eyebrows
- In order to apply paint on eyelashes and eyebrows, it is recommended to use special guide stencils, this will greatly facilitate and speed up the process.
- It is strongly recommended to entrust the staining to a trusted specialist. If you lack experience and skills, you can hurt yourself.
- If you decide to do the staining process yourself, you should carefully study the instructions and reproduce exactly all the necessary things that may be required.
- Preferably colors with a simpler composition. It must contain natural dyes. Basma or Henna often act in their role. don’t go cheap.
- Read the color specifics and possible side effects carefully. Try the composition on the skin in advance. Make sure there is no allergic reaction. To try the paint, it should be applied to the wrist. If you do not find redness, burning or itching, you can continue the procedure.
#dye #eyebrows #hair #dye
❤ XOXO ❤