In autumn and winter, we crave colorful, tasty food even more. Plus, it’s also healthy because of the many super vegetables it contains. The vegetable casserole with mushrooms is a meat-free one-dish dish that is substantial even when eaten alone, but can also be served as a side dish. The vegetables can be varied as desired, and I would definitely not leave out mushrooms, sweet potatoes, eggplant and onions. Make it yourself!
400 g of ChefGomba white champignon mushrooms
3 medium sweet potatoes
1 bunch of spring onions
1 Hajdu Italian flavored cream cheese (180 g)
2 tubes of cream cheese (200 g)
Italian mixed spice mix, salt and pepper to taste
About 1 dl of water
You can find more mushroom recipes by CLICKING HERE!
This is how to make a vegetable casserole with mushrooms
- Wash and clean the vegetables. Cut the aubergine and zucchini into max. Cut into 1 cm thick slices, salt both sides and set aside.
- Slice the other vegetables as well.
- Mix the cream cheeses in a separate bowl, dilute them with a little water so that they can be spread more easily on the vegetable layers.
- Use a paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the previously salted eggplant and zucchini, then start layering the vegetables with the cream cheese in a heat-resistant dish. Don’t forget the seasoning! You can put a little on each vegetable to make the end result taste good. For me, the top layer was the sweet potato.
- Carefully pour the water under it and bake in an oven preheated to 180 °C until the vegetables are soft (for me it was 40 minutes).
This post is sponsored by CHEFGOMBA.
Egészséges étkezés,Főételek,Őszi receptek,Támogatott tartalom,Új receptek,chefgomba,csiperkegomba,cukkíni,ebéd,ebéd ötlet,édesburgonya,gomba,padlizsán,zöldségek
#Casserole #vegetables #mushrooms
❤ XOXO ❤