Eyebrow care rules vary somewhat depending on the time of year.
- It is well known that elevated temperature creates an excellent breeding ground for inflammation. Dust, dirt, sweat, hot sun – all this leads to depletion and weakening of the pigment. To save the tattoo, use a cream with a maximum SPF of at least 35. Apply the cream product to the tattoo area half an hour before going outside.
- In summer it is recommended to drink at least 3 liters of water. But sometimes it contributes to the appearance of puffiness in the face and eyebrows. If necessary, you can use diuretics (after consulting a doctor).
- Timely apply bactericidal and regenerating ointments. Protect your eyes and eyebrows from automation with goggles, accessories and hats.
- If you have questions about the course of treatment, call your master and clarify all the details. Do not try to eliminate the inflammation yourself.
- Use vitamins in ampoules or creams based on them. Groups A, E, D are needed. Apply the product to the skin several times a day, but not at night.
- Avoid using oily creams. They do not allow tissues to recover, block the access of oxygen to cells, disturb the water balance, and clog pores. Together, these aspects lead to an increase in healing time.
- If the tattoo was made before the holidays, then do not swim in salt and fresh water for the first 5 days, do not visit the pool.
- In the cold season, the human body weakens. The immune system cannot always suppress infectious agents, which contributes to the development of infection.
- If the tattoo was made in winter or late autumn, drink vitamins that strengthen the immune system. Special multivitamins for the skin will not be superfluous.
- During the entire healing period, visit your “tattoo artist” in a timely manner. The specialist should watch for any minor changes to prevent the development of infection. If you notice inflammation, call the master immediately.
- Use natural oils with a regenerating effect. Apply at night to keep your tattoo moisturized.
- Under no circumstances should you lubricate the tattoo with miramistin or chlorhexidine before going outside. Moisture does not have time to be absorbed, causing cracking of the skin of the eyebrows.
- For 10 days after permanent makeup, avoid exposure to excessive cold. Also, try not to sweat, as a sharp drop in temperature will adversely affect the tattoo.
Брови,Красота,Мода и стиль,Татуаж
#Eyebrow #care #tattooing #summer #winter
❤ XOXO ❤