In order for the skin of the face to look fresh and toned, women make a lot of efforts. Sometimes the fair sex has to go to a clinic or even a plastic surgeon for injections. But do not rush with such drastic measures, because there are many options for facial rejuvenation masks.
Main indications for facial rejuvenation procedures
There are several factors that signal that it is necessary to pay attention to the skin on the face.
- Age. It is not recommended to use anti-aging products for women under 30 years of age. Until this age, the skin is capable of producing enough of its own cells to maintain its elasticity and youth. It is worth thinking about masks with a rejuvenating effect when you are already over 30.
- Wrinkles. All people have them on their face from early childhood. These small folds on the skin are almost invisible, are called mimic and become visible at the moments when a person smiles, frowns, or makes other movements with the help of facial muscles. Do not worry if expression lines have become a little more visible with age or if they have become a little more, this is a natural process. But you should pay attention to the condition of the skin, if the wrinkles began to look too deep and the trace does not disappear when the face is motionless. Most often, facial wrinkles appear first in the eye area, on the forehead and nasolabial folds. In this case, masks with a smoothing effect will be effective.
- Flabbiness of the skin. The oval of the face loses its clear contour, the skin visually looks flabby, not elastic. It can be rough to the touch, withered and does not recover well with minor damage. The inevitable age-related changes occur in the body, it ceases to secrete enough collagen and other cells. If you are under 30 years old, it is best to consult a doctor. Perhaps the balance of microelements and vitamins is disturbed in the body. Masks in this case will not save, it will be necessary to take special preparations. But if the age is 30+, you still need to see a doctor (especially if changes on the face have occurred abruptly), but it will not be superfluous to apply anti-aging masks on your own. For skin that has lost elasticity, masks with a tightening effect are well suited.
- Dark circles under the eyes, age spots. Age-related changes in the skin of the face include not only wrinkles and loss of tone. Areas of the dermis are especially thin and sensitive around the eyes. This area requires special attention, with age the skin there ages faster. Since the area around the eyes is exposed to the most frequent effects of cosmetics and mechanical, when removing makeup, the skin under the eyes can darken, dry, become covered with fine wrinkles. In this case, it would be appropriate to use special anti-aging masks for the problem area around the eyes. To eliminate age spots, there are masks that whiten the skin of the face or even out the tone.
Interesting! Arrows for the impending century: step by step photos and instructions on how to paint
The best anti-aging face masks
In cosmetology, there is a wide variety of types of anti-aging masks. They are cream, from natural elements (clay, algae), fabric and even in the form of special devices.
This is a special high-tech, lightweight device for the face with the functions of herbal medicine and myostimulation. Human skin is capable of transmitting LED wavelengths of a certain length. Their energy stimulates skin cells, activates their growth and restores the damaged membrane in case of injury. Thanks to the wave action, collagen fibers are actively synthesized, and facial skin regeneration occurs faster. In addition, the mask enhances the effect of cosmetic products if applied to the face immediately before use. The rays provide better skin permeability, fast delivery of useful components to the desired cells. The unique mask is recommended to be used both for cosmetic anti-aging purposes and for therapeutic and therapeutic purposes. Before using the LED mask, it is necessary to protect your eyes, since you cannot look at the burning LEDs close for a long time. Conditions for the use of the mask have no contraindications.
Interesting! General body massage – what is its benefit and effect, the difference from other types of massage
Disposable masks made of thin fabric impregnated with beneficial substances are still the most popular and in demand. Of the anti-aging masks of this type, the Lemomi product stands out.
The composition of the masks includes unique components that contribute to the creation of a lifting effect.
The main substance of the anti-aging mask is collagen. In combination with other components, it effectively eliminates uneven, sagging skin. The mask also softens and smoothes the face well. There are options for dry and oily skin. Another leader in sales and positive reviews is the Nourishing and Rejuvenation face mask from the Black Pearl company. The composition of the product is similar to the product from Lemomi, but at a more affordable price.
The best manufacturer of cream-based masks is the French company L’Oreal. In its assortment there are anti-aging masks for different age groups from 35+ to 65+. For representatives of each group, L’Oreal offers masks with different composition and effect. Unlike sheet masks, cream masks are convenient in that you do not need to remain lying down when using them.
Masks from natural ingredients
It is difficult to single out a specific manufacturer offering clay or algae masks. There are a huge number of them and all the presented products are quite effective. Blue clay masks have long been popular in cosmetology and are used to rejuvenate and treat facial skin. A rejuvenating laminaria algae mask will help not only refresh the skin, but also relieve the face of age spots. Also, masks made from natural ingredients have a lymphatic drainage effect and improve blood circulation.
Criteria for choosing anti-aging masks by skin type
If the mask is bought in a store or beauty salon, a specialist will give detailed advice. Also, each product packaging always says what type of skin it is intended for. Do not neglect this information, otherwise the mask may do more harm than good. It is worth knowing a few general criteria for choosing cosmetics:
- Do not buy a mask marked for an age group older than you.
- Do not use a product for dry skin if you have oily skin. In the event that the skin is combination, look for a mask with a special mark or use a product for normal. Do not buy masks with aggressive ingredients for sensitive skin, and you should also avoid using a clay product. The fact that cream masks are more suitable for dry skin, and clay masks for oily skin is nothing more than a myth.
- Read the composition carefully, and it is best to consult a beautician for advice. When choosing a mask for facial rejuvenation, like any other cosmetic product, you need to know about the presence of an allergy to the active components of the product.
Rules for the use of anti-aging face masks
The rules of use, as well as the types of masks, differ from each other. The only condition that is important for everyone is that the skin must be completely clean before the procedure. It is necessary to provide access to the active components inside, to the desired cells. Therefore, be sure to remove makeup and wash your face with a cleanser. Then follow the instructions on the mask packaging.
If it is fabric, use it in a horizontal position. In the middle of the procedure, such a mask can be turned over and placed on the face with the reverse side. After applying the product, do not wash your face, just blot with a cotton pad or soft cloth. Do not reuse a sheet mask, even if it retains moisture. In most cases, this is true, but the active components have lost their effectiveness.
Clay and other “hardening” masks require thorough cleansing of the skin after application. Some of them need to apply additional cosmetics after removing the mask.
The cream mask does not need to be washed off, but it must be removed with a cotton pad, dry or dipped in tonic. Do not try to exceed the time of use of the mask, remove it from the face according to the instructions. Do not use them too often, basically the recommendations indicate the use of 1 time in 5-7 days.
The effectiveness of anti-aging face masks
A cosmetic product such as a face mask remains popular due to its effectiveness. Many products of this type have a long-lasting effect. A rejuvenating face mask will be most effective if you choose and use it correctly. Clinical trials have proven that women of different age groups who regularly use face masks were able to achieve good results. The skin gets used to the nourishment and stimulus provided by the active ingredients, and becomes younger, healthier and firmer.
Anti-aging face masks are a good way to give your skin a healthy and youthful look without the use of injections and plastic surgery.
Recipes for facial rejuvenation masks at home
Several options for masks with the effect of facial skin rejuvenation, which are easy to make on your own.
Corn Starch Mask
Starch contains a group of vitamins necessary for the skin, as well as phosphorus, calcium, potassium and iron. This product is good for all skin types. The use of cornstarch is widely used in the manufacture of cosmetics.
For a mask at home, you need to prepare a starch base. Having it at home, you can easily make products with the addition of various ingredients.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with cold water (100 ml) and mix well.
- Add 50 ml of hot water to the mixture and place on the stove over low heat. Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
- Cool the base.
Now you can add other ingredients to it and use it. For example, to eliminate wrinkles around the eyes, add 1 tbsp to the starch base. l. heavy cream and 3 tbsp. l. freshly squeezed carrot juice.
Mask with honey
Based on honey, many face masks are created. This unique product contains many useful trace elements, natural antiseptics and nutrients. There are a lot of recipes for masks with honey, here is one of them:
- Beat 1 egg white with 1 teaspoon baking soda until foamy.
- Add half a teaspoon of honey to the ingredients and mix well.
Apply to a clean face for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm infusion of calendula or mint. The effect of the application will be more persistent if you use such masks for a course of 1 to 2 months.
An interesting way to use the popular spice was suggested by Asian women. Turmeric has the effect of narrowing the pores, tightens the skin and gives it a slight golden tan. The spice contains a large amount of vitamins that are beneficial for the face. Turmeric also contains essential fatty acids for the skin. But the main component with a rejuvenating effect is curcumin itself, the main seasoning.
In order to get rid of age spots on the skin of the face and dark areas under the eyes, prepare a simple mask of turmeric.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of turmeric with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
Apply the mask for 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water. In addition to evening out skin tone, this mask gives a lasting rejuvenating effect.
Anti-aging face masks are very different in type, composition and method of preparation. If you need more detailed information, please consult a cosmetologist.
❤ XOXO ❤