Gluten-free bread with oats and seeds, which is not just edible, because in my opinion the ones on the market are not edible, but it is highly nutritious, tasty, filling and what’s best: YOU made it!
I tried it at a Vegan Fairies workshop, and I was thrilled! Since then I have been making it at home as well. I cut it into slices, after it has cooled down well, which I store in the freezer and take out every morning as many as we will need during the day.
You will need:
Organic psyllium powder is a food supplement, a natural laxative very rich in plant fibers and colloids, which have the ability to absorb very large amounts of water in relation to their weight and create a gel in the intestinal tract. This gel promotes good bowel movement, helping to cleanse and detoxify it. The use of psyllium is not addictive. It helps to deal with the symptoms of constipation while providing a feeling of satiety and reducing appetite thus helping in the effort to lose weight.
(It is good to always consult your doctor before using any nutritional supplement)
- Beat the cashews, almonds, oats and buckwheat in a mixer until they become flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the flour we made, the chia seeds, psyllium, pumpkin seeds and coconut oil and mix all the ingredients well with your hand.
- Let the mixture rest for about 20 minutes and pour it into a long, narrow and as tall as you can find (eg 21 x 11.5 cm) mold that you have greased with coconut oil or lined with non-stick paper.
- Press the mixture lightly with wet fingers and spread it well to reach the ends.
- Sprinkle it with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and even oatmeal.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for about 2.5 hours or more depending on your oven.
- Let it cool well for an hour in the mold, and then carefully remove it from the mold.
Extra tip: put the non-stick paper in the mold in two pieces creating a cross, one lengthwise the exact size of the bottom and long enough to come out from the edges and one widthwise in the same way, to unmold your bread without spoiling in the corners.
Συνταγές,Food,Recipes, #Gluten #Free #Multigrain #Bread #Vegan #Fairies
❤ XOXO ❤