How do you activate the Google Assistant on an Android phone? This question is often asked especially for Android OS-based smartphone users.
OK Google is one of Google’s digital assistant features (Google Assistant) which has been embedded in the Android operating system. Through the voice command “OK Google” we can run certain programs which spoil us as smartphone users.
Through this Google Assistant, we can call commands on Android phones with just voice. Without the hassle of having to press a button.
For example, when we want to open certain applications on Android, such as Youtube. We just have to say ‘OK Google, open Youtube’ Then the Youtube application will automatically open on our cellphone.
So, instead of being curious about Google Assistant, here’s a guide to activating Google Assistant on an Android phone.
You can follow this tutorial on activating OK Google on any Android phone. For example, how to activate the Google Assistant on the Samsung J2 Prime cellphone, it’s the same as on Xiaomi, Oppo, Realme, Vivo, Asus, Nokia, LG, Advan, and others.
Well, so you don’t have to worry about that.
Steps to Enable Google Assistant on Android
1. Download Google Assistant appespecially for those who don’t have it or have lost it because it was deleted.
2. If the Google Assistant has been installed on Android, please press and hold the Home button on your cellphone for a few seconds.
3. The new way to talk to Google pop up comes out. You just select Continue to continue.
4. In this section we are given a choice. You can choose it as you wish.
- I Agree: This choice means that we agree that we can call Google Assistant via the OK Google or Hi Google commands.
- No Thank: This option means that the user cannot perform voice commands when the Google Assistant is not activated.
5. After that you can continue by pressing the Next button until it’s finished.
As for using this Google Assistant, you can immediately press the Home button for a few seconds to activate it. Then say OK Google as the initial command, followed by a second command, for example OK Google, open Chrome, then the Chrome browser will automatically open itself via our voice command.
This applies if you select the No Thank option which requires users to turn on the OK Google feature first.
It’s different if you choose the I Agree option regarding the use of Voice Match where we can immediately say OK Google without the need to press the button again.
Read also how to check the version of Google Chrome on Android
So, specifically for iOS users, you can still use Google Assistant on your iPhone through the tips below.
How to Enable Google Assistant on iPhone
- Download Google Assistant application This is via the App Store page, please choose for iPhone or iPad.
- Install or Install the Google Assistant application on the App Store.
- After installation you can immediately use it, just open the application then set it as before.
Tricks on how to speed up downloads on the Google Play Store to download apps or games.
Actually, Apple itself has provided a similar feature, namely Siri. You can use this Siri via the Hey Siri command.
Everything will automatically run via voicemail, more or less not much different from this OK Google feature.
Well, because we live in Indonesia, Indonesian is the easiest for us to say instead of having to use English.
Do you already know how to use Google Drive along with the guide, check it out.
Therefore, here’s a trick to set Google Assistant to use Indonesian.
How to Change OK Google to Indonesian
- Open the Google Assistant app on the Android phone.
- Go to Profile then the Settings menu (Settings).
- Pada tab Assistant pilih opsi Languages (For speaking to your Assistant).
- In the Assistant Languages section you can select the language you want to use. Right below the choice of language you can choose according to your wishes, for example, Indonesian.
So, if we want to change it to another language, for example, Javanese. You just try to press the Add a language button.
See also tips on how to disable applications on Android phones such as default or other applications.
Up here first for a tutorial on how to activate Google Assistant on Android and iPhone phones along with how to set the language used. Good luck.
#Activate #Google #Assistant #Android #iPhone #Phones
❤ XOXO ❤