How do you check the type of Vivo cellphone that we have? This question often arises when we want to buy a new or used Vivo cell phone. By knowing the type of Vivo cell phone, at least we know the features available on Vivo smartphones.
The reason is by knowing the type of Vivo cellphone, we can know the specifications and performance of the Vivo smartphone to the price of the Vivo cellphone that we are going to buy.
There are many ways to see the type of Vivo cellphone, starting from checking the type of Vivo cellphone with the code to checking it in the smartphone Settings menu.
However, the problem is that this can only be done when the cellphone is on. So how do you check the type of Vivo cellphone that is locked because you forgot the pattern or other problems such as bootloop until it is completely dead (off).
Checking Vivo cellphones when they are off is of course a little different than usual, rather than curious about the reviews.
This tutorial on checking the type of Vivo cellphone applies to all product series such as Vivo Y12, Vivo Y91C, Vivo Y15, Vivo Y17, Vivo 71, Vivo 93, Vivo Y53, and other model series.
More than that, by knowing or seeing the model of the Vivo cellphone that we use, you can customize the smartphone according to the conditions. Starting from installing applications and games, as well as upgrading additional devices to Custom ROMs.
Steps to Check Vivo Android Phone Type
Check the Vivo cellphone type with the IMEI code
- Turn on the Vivo cellphone then open the Dial Up menu.
- Enter USSD code *#06#
- Press Call (Dial) to run the command to check the IMEI serial number of the Vivo smartphone.
- Open Vivo’s official website page at https://www.vivo.com/id/support/IMEI
- Finally, you can enter the IMEI number in the column provided and then click the Submit button.
On the Vivo help page you can see the specifications to find out the year of manufacture of the Vivo cellphone you are using.
Apart from that, you can also distinguish original or KW Vivo cellphones through this page. You can read more about it in the post on how to accurately check genuine or fake Vivo cellphones.
Check the Vivo cellphone type in the Settings Menu
- Activate your Vivo smartphone.
- Open the Settings Menu (Settings).
- Select the About Device option (About Phone).
- Finally tap the Phone Information option (Device Information).
Through this Settings menu you can find out the details of the type of Vivo cellphone used starting from the processor, version, model, number, RAM, and other information.
Check the Locked Vivo Cellphone Type (Forgot Pattern)
1. Make sure beforehand that the cellphone battery is full, after that you turn off the Vivo cellphone.
2. The device is still turned off. You press and hold the Power + Volume Up button simultaneously until it enters Fastboot Mode.
3. In Recovery Mode, you can reopen the Vivo cellphone screen which is locked because you forgot the password by resetting the Vivo cellphone.
4. Please select the Wipe Data option to delete all data on the Vivo cellphone system.
5. Wait for a while until the Vivo cellphone reboots itself.
6. After restarting, you can check the type of Vivo smartphone via the IMEI code or in the Settings Menu like the tutorial above.
Actually this is the Hard Reset method, which is a technique to return Vivo cellphones to factory settings like when they first bought them.
It is important that before doing so we must back up or back up important files so that they are not permanently deleted.
You can read more about it in the guide on how to reset a Vivo cellphone to overcome forgetting patterns or slowing down.
Check the Totally Dead Vivo Cellphone Type (Matot)
- Immediately you open the back casing where the battery is stored.
- Remove the battery then check where to store the battery, usually there is writing about the model and type of Vivo cellphone.
- In addition, there is also the Production Code and IMEI Number used along with the Company Name.
- So, to get more detailed information on the type of cellphone, you can enter the IMEI code obtained on the official Vivo website at https://www.vivo.com/id/support/IMEI
You can actually use this method to check the type of Vivo bootloop cellphone and other damage problems.
Another alternative is that you can find out the type of Vivo cellphone that is bootloop through the box (Box) where the cellphone is stored.
Please take a look on the outside of the box, usually it says writing or information such as the IMEI number and the type and model of the cell phone.
Check the Vivo cellphone type with the application
- Turn on your Vivo cellphone then open the Play Store application on Android.
- On the Google Play Store page, please search for the CPU-Z application in the search field.
- Download and Install CPU-Z apk.
- Open the CPU-Z application to see the type of Vivo smartphone you are using.
The CPU-Z application will automatically display the full type and specifications of the Vivo cellphone that you are using.
This cellphone type checking application is free and very easy to use.
Which of the various options do you think is the easiest to use? Starting from the settings menu to via recovery mode, make sure to use the method that suits your needs, whether the cellphone is normal or damaged.
This is a tutorial on how to check the type of Vivo cellphone using several methods, starting from the IMEI code and the Settings menu to via Recovery Mode. Hopefully it can help you find out the type of your Vivo smartphone, even if the cellphone is completely dead or bootloop.
#Check #Latest #Vivo #Cellphone #Types #Complete
❤ XOXO ❤