How to Convert PDF to PPT – The PPT or PPTX file format is usually closely related to document processing software such as Microsoft PowerPoint. Nevertheless we can also produce PPT files from other file formats. For example, if you want to convert a PDF file to PPT, you can either use an application or without an application to convert PDF files to PPT.
More than that, converting PDF files to PPT PowerPoint can also be done online and offline, it’s easier and more practical because we don’t have to install software first. Even better, this method allows you to convert PDF files to PPT only from your cellphone or via a laptop.
The PDF file format is indeed more widely used because of its several advantages, besides that the availability of the PDF viewer application makes PDF files more popular and used.
How to Convert PDF Files to PPT Without Application
In this tutorial on converting a PDF to PPT file, we present it in more detail and complete with supporting images, besides that the PDF file conversion service is also available free of charge.
I. Convert PDF Files to PPT Online
For those of you who don’t want to bother installing a PDF converter application first, you can use this method to convert a PDF file to PPT. The PDF file converting site service is also free of charge or free, because we will take advantage of the free trial facility.
The first reference site that you can use to convert PDF files to PowerPoint online, an easy-to-understand interface makes you more comfortable running it. On this site you can also convert PDF files to Excel and other types of files.
How to Convert PDF Files to PPT in smallpdf
1. Open your favorite browser and click on the official page at https://smallpdf.com
2. Select the PDF to PPT box to open it, please click on the box.
3. Now, to upload a PDF file, you click Choose file or you can also drag and drop it. Select the PDF file to upload then click Open.
4. Wait a moment during the conversion process, when it’s finished you can click Download File to get a PPT or PPTX file.
Easy isn’t it how to convert PDF files to PPT without an application through this online service site.
II. Convert PDF Files to PPT Offline
Unlike the method above, this time we need a software or application to convert PDF files to PPTX or PPT. If this program is not installed, you must download it first and then install it on your computer or laptop.
1. Adobe Acrobat PRO
So, for those of you who want to convert PDF files to PPT using an application, you can immediately try the Adobe Acrobat PRO PDF editor application. The best software for editing PDF files that you should try, here are the steps to convert a PDF file to PowerPoint (PPT).
How to Convert PDF Files to PPT in Adobe Acrobat PRO
1. Right click the PDF file then Open with and select Adobe Acrobat PRO.
2. After the PDF file is open, you can go directly to the File tab then select Export To. Now you are free to change to what file type, you can choose Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation to convert it to PPT or PPTX file format.
3. After that a pop up will appear, for Save as type you choose PowerPoint Presentation (*.pptx). Finally you click Save to save it.
How to convert a PDF file to PowerPoint or PPT using the Adobe Acrobat PRO application is complete with just a few steps, it’s very easy isn’t it.
Actually, there are still many ways to convert PDF files to PPT or PPTX both online and offline using the PDF file converting application. Hopefully this is useful for those of you who need it, greetings. Also Read: How to Convert PDF Files to Word.
#Convert #PDF #Files #PPT #PowerPoint #Application
❤ XOXO ❤