Requirements for tracking nighttime wrist temperature:
- You must set up sleep tracking in the Sleep app on your Apple Watch.
- Wrist temperature measurement will only work when Sleep Focus is on for at least 4 hours a day for 4-5 days.
- To get accurate results, make sure your Apple Watch is the right size before bed.
The Apple Watch Series 8 and Ultra come with an interesting nighttime wrist temperature feature. According to the company’s support guide, the watch will set a baseline wrist temperature and check nightly fluctuations after five nights. Here’s a guide to tracking wrist temperature data with Apple Watch Series 8 and Ultra.
How to View Wrist Temperature Data on iPhone
After you turn on sleep tracking on your Apple Watch, the wrist temperature data collected by the watch can only be viewed on a paired iPhone. Below are the steps to validate the data:
- Launch the Health app on your iPhone.
- Click Browse.
- Select Body Measurements.
- Scroll down to Wrist Temperature.
Note: The temperature control schedule will have Need more data column if the device did not generate your base temperature. Here you will also find information on how many more nights you need to wear your watch in order to record temperature data.
How wrist temperature is measured on Apple Watch Series 8 and Ultra
Two sensors on the Apple Watch are linked to keeping track of your temperature. One is located below the display, and the other is located on the rear crystal. In addition, the clock is designed to limit external interference.
The watch is powered by a powerful algorithm that allows you to record your temperature every five seconds for processing and data accumulation. You should check the Health app’s base temperature to see relative changes.
Apple it also became clear why the app takes five days to track the temperature of the wrist. They stated that human body temperature usually fluctuates every night due to factors such as daily activities, physiological factors, sleep environment, menstrual cycles, illness or any other.
Your wrist temperature can also generate retroactive ovulation estimates and improve your period predictions in cycle tracking.
Disable wrist temperature tracking in the Watch app
- Open the Clock app.
- Click Privacy.
- Turn off wrist temperature.
What you need to know about measuring temperature on Apple Watch
- The function is designed for users over 14 years of age.
- You should not equate the characteristics of the Apple Watch with the characteristics of medical equipment.
- You can accurately track your body temperature or measure your heart rate. However, Apple Watch is not designed for medical procedures.
- Unlike a traditional thermometer, the temperature measurement function cannot provide real-time data on demand.
Frequently asked Questions
Q. Should I wear my Apple Watch before bed?
When you go to bed with the watch, Apple Watch can determine how much time you spend in each sleep stage, including REM, Core, and Deep, and when you may have woken up.
Q. Can Apple Watch predict ovulation?
You can use wrist temperature data from your Apple Watch Series 8 or Apple Watch Ultra to help you estimate your ovulation and improve your period predictions.
It was all about measuring wrist temperature on Apple Watch. This is a new feature that is gradually gaining momentum. Below I have listed a few more articles related to Apple’s most premium watch! Check them out.
- Apple Watch Series 8 против Apple Watch Ultra
- Apple Watch tips and tricks
- How to use the Action button on Apple Watch Ultra
Руководства,Apple Watch серии 8,Apple Watch Ультра
#track #wrist #temperature #night #Apple #Watch #Series #Ultra
❤ XOXO ❤