We can do temporarily to permanently disable McAfee on a Windows or Mac OS laptop, usually this action is needed for convenience reasons such as the appearance of an antivirus pop up that suddenly comes out.
As for how to uninstall McAfee on an Android laptop or cellphone, it’s actually not much different, we can turn off the McAfee antivirus through the Settings menu.
The rest, if the antivirus program is still difficult to remove, we can use third-party uninstaller software that we can download for free (Free) or paid (Premium).
Apart from that, all McAfee antiviruses are installed by default on new laptops, although not all vendors.
Well, for those of you who are curious about how to turn off McAfee, here’s a review.
These tips apply to all Windows users, whether Windows 7 or 8.1, because the guidelines are not much different.
As for laptop brands, you can also follow for all brands ranging from Lenovo, Asus, Dell, Toshiba, MSI, Samsung, and others laptops.
Steps to Disable McAfee Antivirus on Computer (PC).
1. Press the button Windows on the keyboard.
2. Just type McAfee on the keyboard.
3. Usually the McAfee application will appear.
4. You can directly select the option Uninstall to open its advanced settings.
5. Later we will be taken to the menu Programs and Features.
6. You scroll down to find the McAfee antivirus.
7. After You McAfee selection you click the button Uninstall/Change.
8. Usually a warning notification will appear about the action (Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?) You confirm by pressing the button Yes.
9. Just wait until McAfee finishes being removed from the PC, now you can restart or restart the Windows operating system.
Well, for you Windows 7 users you can do it through the menu Control Panel as follows
Press the button Windows then search Control Panel.
After that you open Control Panel select Program then Uninstall a program.
Now, for the next stage, it’s more or less the same as above because at this stage we have entered the menu Programs and Features.
Next we will disable McAfee in our PC browser, here’s a guide.
How to Disable McAfee Webadvisor in Browsers (Chrome, Edge, and Firefox)
1. Open McAfee antivirus on your desktop.
2. Enter the menu Settings (Gear Icon).
3. Scroll down select McAfee Webadvisor.
4. We will automatically be taken to the default browser we use, if it’s Google Chrome it’s usually in the menu Extensions. You can also access it through the following address Chrome://extensions
5. Well, to turn off McAfee in the Chrome browser, you can Slide the McAfee extension point slider to the left to disable it.
6. Slider points will be dimmed if we slide to the left.
7. As for the results below, we can see that there is no more green checkmark on the Google search page.
This shows that McAfee in the browser is no longer active, if you intend to remove the McAfee extension you can press the button Remove di menu Extension browser.
See also tips cara uninstall Microsoft Edge di Windows 10 complete with supporting images.
McAfee Webadvisor provides protection when we surf the internet by giving a green checkmark signal that indicates the site is safe to visit.
Unfortunately sometimes it’s a little annoying, especially for domains that still start with http will be exposed to a warning which is difficult for us to open even though the site is actually safe.
Judging from the post, it’s not really easy to delete McAfee LiveSafe permanently on our laptop hard drive.
Regarding McAfee product variants, there are various versions including McAfee Total Protection, McAfee LiveSafe, McAfee Endpoint, McAfee Enterprise Security, to VPN and Cloud services are also available.
McAfee is also available in purchase packages that you can choose from tens to hundreds of dollars per year.
Well, for those of you who are still confused about how how to use McAfee in Windows 10 you can open the link to learn about it.
The tutorial on how to uninstall McAfee on Windows 10 hopefully can help you in disabling McAfee antivirus on your laptop or computer.
#Uninstall #McAfee #Windows #Clean
❤ XOXO ❤