What is Google next hub ?
An Advanced Google virtual Assistant for Smart home. You can control your connected home devices using voice or by touching screen
Voice-controlled, get visual answers from Google and watch helpful videos from YouTube and from lights to TVs and more, all from a single dashboard.
Works with Upto 6 Users with Personalised Settings.
multiple compatible devices, Works with Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and Chromebook
Two far-field microphones detect your voice from across the room so that you can control your Nest Hub while you’re doing other things.
Nest Hub’s touch-sensitive screen puts control at your fingertips.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® support
Set up / Configure Next Hub Device
- Power on Your device
- You’ll be greeted with a message saying ‘Get the app’ with url
- On Your mobile Download the Google Home app.
- Launch Google Home app on mobile and tap the house icon at the bottom left, then tap the circular + Add button at the top of the screen
- On the next screen choose the top option to ‘Set up device’, followed by ‘Set up new devices in your home’.
- Now select Home and press Next. The app will begin to search for devices nearby.
- Your Google Nest Hub should appear in the list, so tap this and then click Next.
- For security check, you’ll see a code displayed on both the Home Hub itself and on your phone or tablet’s screen then click Next.
- Google will ask you in which room of the house , select the room and click Next.
- Now Google Nest Hub will connect to your Wi-Fi network. Ensure your phone or tablet is connected to your home Wi-Fi network
- That’s it You can start training your google assistant by saying the phrase “Okay Google”
Amazing Things You Can Do with the Google Home Device
you can create a bedtime routine to turn off all your smart lights and enable a smart lock, (or) you can create a good morning routine to read out the latest news and ring an alarm.
“Hey Google, good morning” – readout of your schedule, the weather, your morning commute, and your reminders, activities, and notifications for the day ahead, all accessible from the home screen.
“Hey Google, good night” – can turn off the lights and television, lock the door, and set an alarm.
Face recognition – Face Match feature to your Nest Hub, so that the device can recognize you and load up content that’s relevant to you rather than anyone else in your household.
Photo Frame – Show your favorite photos from Google Photos.
“Hey Google, show me my photos of vacation,”
In Nest Hub Max You can Control your device with gestures, it enables you to control what’s happening on your smart display by using hand gestures (Requires Camera)
“Hey Google, play the news” – Catch up on the news of the day from a variety of top sources
“Hey Google, turn on Ambient EQ.” – Let Nest Hub Max better blend into your home with Ambient EQ so the screen automatically adjusts to match the lighting in the room
“Hey Google, add buttermilk to my shopping list.” – Run out of buttermilk? Ask your Google Assistant to add it to your shopping list.
“Hey Google, set a 10 minute chicken timer.” – set a timer with name
“Stop” – when your timer is going off, silence it by simply saying < stop >, “Hey Google” not required.
“Hey Google, sing Happy Birthday.” when it’s someone’s birthday
“Hey Google, find my phone” – your Assistant will call your phone.
Set up your Hub Max with a Nest Hello doorbell and you can see who’s at the front door.
configure thermostat to control your heating and cooling system
“Hey Google, go home.” – Get back to the home screen
❤ XOXO ❤