This recipe also proves that a quick and fresh lunch or dinner is not magic! How good that my friend Ildi is a master of Italian cuisine. As the Mushroom lasagna he also helped me with his authentic recipe, making the perfect risotto. Risotto was always a big deal for me, I was afraid of it, even though…! It does require some attention, but you don’t have to be afraid of it and the tasty end result speaks for itself. Try it yourself!
Ingredients (~ for 6 people)
2 small heads of red onion
400 g ChefMushroom brown champignons
60 g of butter + 1 tbsp
450 g risotto rice
Approx. 1.5 l broth stock or water + 2 soup cubes
Half a cup of dry white wine
200 g of frozen green peas
50 g parmesan, grated
Salt and pepper to taste
This is how pea-mushroom risotto is made
- Wash the mushrooms under cold running water, drain, then drain for approx. Cut into 1 cm slices.
- Bring the stock to a boil, then lower the heat, but keep it constantly hot. Meanwhile, peel and chop the onion. Take the peas out of the freezer so they have time to thaw a little.
- Melt the butter, then sauté the onion in it. When it has evaporated until soft, pour half a dl of wine over it. Continue to cook over medium heat. After 1-2 minutes, pour the rice over it and reheat it while stirring. Tipp: Use a wooden spoon with holes to mix the risotto.
- From here on, we will need a total of 18-20 minutes for our risotto to be ready.
- When the rice is overheated, pour half a liter of stock over it, it is important that it is boiling all the way through.
- After about 12 minutes, add the slightly softened peas and the sliced mushrooms. Add salt and pepper to taste. We stir constantly, making sure that it does not stick and that it is always a little soupy, we constantly replace the liquid absorbed by the rice with the hot stock. When we are nearing the end of the 18 minutes, it is enough to add less liquid so that the end result is not too runny, but retains its juiciness.
- The final step is the creaming: When the 18 minutes are up, stir in 1 tablespoon of butter (or natural cream cheese, maybe goat cheese or a little cream). Stir in the grated parmesan, then turn off the heat and let it rest under the lid for a few minutes. Serve fresh. Bon appetit!
Főételek,Őszi receptek,Támogatott tartalom,Top 6,Új receptek,chefgomba,csiperkegomba,ebéd,ebéd ötlet,egytálétel,gomba,rizottó
❤ XOXO ❤