This wonderful strawberry chocolate cake can be made from real, fresh, free-range Hungarian strawberries in May. You simply can’t go wrong with the pairing of chocolate and strawberries. If you don’t have a heart-shaped cake pan, you can also make it in a 23 cm round cake pan with a clip. The taste is the point anyway, and it’s perfect, if you don’t believe me, make it and see! In a previous post, I compiled 10 useful tips on what to look for when you visit a Pick-your-own strawberry farm. You can read it by clicking HERE.
~ For the pasta ~
3 ek cukor
2.5 tbsp fine flour
1.5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 mocha spoon baking powder
~ For the chocolate mousse ~
10 dkg of good quality dark chocolate
2 tsp. gelatin
0.5 dl cold water
4 egg yolks
80 g granulated sugar
4 dl cold whipped cream
~ For decoration ~
Fresh strawberries and spearmint leaves
This is how the strawberry chocolate mousse cake is made
- As a first step, we prepare the our sponge cake. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until foamy, then add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix well. Finally, carefully mix in the egg white foam.
- Smooth into a heart-shaped (or 23 cm round) cake pan lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven preheated to 200 °C for 2 minutes, then remove to 180 °C and bake for another 10-12 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack, remove from the mold and leave to cool completely
- While our sponge is cooling, we can start csokimousse also for preparation. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and set aside
- Mix the gelatin with the cold water, then heat it again in the microwave until hot.
- Heat the yolks of the eggs with the sugar over steam, but do not boil! Then beat with a whisk until it cools down to lukewarm.
- In another bowl, whip the whipped cream to stiff peaks.
- Finally, mix the melted chocolate, warmed gelatin and whipped cream into the cooled egg foam. Put it in the fridge for a few minutes to set a little.
- Place the sponge cake back into the springform cake tin and spread the chocolate mousse evenly over it. Put it in the fridge overnight, but for at least 3-4 hours so that it solidifies completely.
- Before serving, carefully remove the mold and decorate with fresh strawberries and mint leaves.
Édességek, sütemények,Torták,Új receptek,eper,eper torta,epres desszert,epres édesség,epres süti,szív alakú sütemény,szív torta,torta,torta recept,torta születésnapra, #Strawberry #chocolate #mousse #cake
❤ XOXO ❤