The holidays are over, it’s time to go back to school and the concern of all parents that their children eat in a nutritious, healthy and tasty way. In that sense, there is no better ally than cocoa, as it has multiple properties that contribute to the health and happiness of girls and boys. The important thing, however, is to choose chocolate options with high percentages of cocoa, otherwise it will be made up mostly of sugar, milk and vegetable oils, which are very addictive and unhealthy. That is the proposal of Pacari, chocolate made in Ecuador, which has obtained more than 400 international awards thanks to its 100% organic, vegan, biodynamic, sustainable proposal, without dairy, gluten or refined sugar or saturated fats. And for you to consider on this return to school, we share with you four delicious preparations , take note!
Crunchy cocoa and oatmeal cookies
- 1/2 teaspoon chia
- 1/2 teaspoon flaxseed
- 40g coconut oil
- 40g butter or margarine
- 70 g organic cane or pan sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- sea salt crystals
- 20 g cocoa powder @pacarichile
- 150g whole grain oats
- Chocolate Chips
- In a glass, place 5 tablespoons of water and then add the chia and flaxseed, let stand so that the seeds hydrate and the mucilage forms.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients, soft margarine, coconut oil, sugar, vanilla essence, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, whole oats, chocolate chips and all the mucilage from the seeds of chia and flaxseed Beat until everything is integrated, do not over beat.
- If you notice that this mixture is a bit dry, you can add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water, as I incorporated the liquid coconut oil, no extra water was needed.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Note, this cookie mix is not kneaded, to bake, use a silicone mat or parchment paper. To make it easy to take off.
- Assemble balls of mixture with the help of your hands and a spoon, leave them gently on the paper or mat, then gently crush them with the spoon so that they take the shape of a cookie. Finally you can compact the edges of each cookie.
Oatmeal waffles, cocoa and Italian squash
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- ½ cup of milk or vegetable drink
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 3 teaspoons of cocoa powder @pacarichile
- Sugar or sweetener to taste
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 spoon of vanilla
- ½ cup grated zucchini, undrained
- In a bowl, add the milk, the egg, the oatmeal, the oil, the sweetener, the cocoa, the baking powder and the Italian squash. Mix everything very well.
- Preheat the Waffle Maker and once it is ready, add 1 medium scoop to the waffle maker and cook for at least 3 minutes, then remove and add syrup or jam to taste.
- 230g of flour without baking powder + 12 grams apart
- 12 grams of cocoa powder @pacarichile
- 160g soft butter
- 76g powdered sugar
- 2 yolks
- 1 egg white to paste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
❤ XOXO ❤