There are few days left for Easter and that long-awaited moment is approaching where girls and boys look for their chocolate eggs. But not only with that tradition can this festivity be lived, since another excellent idea is to share with the family cooking exquisite recipes that have chocolate as a central ingredient. The important thing is to do it with authentic cocoa, which ensures a rich and healthy result for adults and children.
Do you want to celebrate a more entertaining and healthy Easter? So take note and get ready to enjoy.
- 500 grams of flour.
- 200 grams of mashed cooked potato.
- 240 cc of vegetable milk.
- 120 grams of brown sugar.
- 70cc of oil.
- 15 grams of dry yeast.
- 10 grams of hydrated flaxseed flour with 30 cc of water.
- Orange zest.
- 150 gr de chocolate 70% cacao girlfriend.
- 60 grams of margarine or coconut oil.
- Activate yeast in warm milk. Let stand for 10 minutes or until foamy.
- Apart in a bowl mix the flour, flaxseed meal hydrated in water (pasta texture), olive oil and orange zest.
- In another bowl mix the mashed potatoes, sugar and the ready yeast.
- Pour the previous preparation into the bowl with the flour and other ingredients.
- Knead until a uniform dough is achieved. Leave to ferment in a previously oiled bowl covered with a cloth for at least 30 minutes or until it increases in size.
- While preparing the filling, melt the chocolate and mix with the fat to form a paste.
- After 30 minutes of fermentation; Degas the dough by taking it to a lightly floured counter. Divide the dough in half.
- Use one half to form a rectangle with a thickness of 5mm.
- Fill with the chocolate paste and roll up. Cut rolls from 1cm to 1.5cm approx.
- Transfer to oven tin, separated from each other. With the rest of the dough stretch and make the design of the ears. Paste with a little water and the help of a brush.
- Let ferment again covered with a cloth.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Once cool, decorate with icing or cream, chocolate chips for the eyes, melted chocolate for the mustaches, and heart-shaped strawberries for the nose.
XL chocolate egg
- 400 gr de chocolate 70% cacao girlfriend.
- 400 cc of vegetable or coconut cream.
- 100 grams of cherry jam.
- Canned cherries (optional).
- Toppings such as chopped bars, chocolate eggs, nuts, fresh fruit, among others.
- Comestible flowers.
- Bathe an XL egg mold with @pacarichile chocolate. Demolding.
- Prepare chocolate designs, such as eggs, rabbits or tablets.
- Mix the semi-whipped cream with the cherry jam or your choice. Refrigerate.
- Fill with this cream, fruit and different toppings. Complete with the cream.
- Form a layer of chocolate and dip the chocolate bars, eggs, etc. into it.
- Decorate with fresh fruit and edible flowers.
- Keep refrigerated.
Eggs of prestige
- 2 cups of grated coconut.
- ½ cup of condensed coconut.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Chocolate 60% Girlfriend.
- In a bowl put the grated coconut, condensed coconut and coconut oil. Mix with the help of a spatula or spatula.
- Put a small amount of coconut oil in your hands to form small eggs with this paste; and thus prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Transfer the formed eggs to a silicone mat or parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
- Melt the chocolate and bathe the eggs. Refrigerate to decorate later.
- Always keep refrigerated.
You know, enjoy a rich, healthy and socially responsible Easter with Pacari. Check all the options and buy online at www.pacari.cl
La Receta De, #recipes #celebrate #Easter #awarded #chocolate #world
❤ XOXO ❤