Trick or treat? That is the classic question we always ask on Halloween, but what if this year we go further and dare to have fun in the kitchen with delicious, simple and healthy preparations? If you dare, here are three recipes from plant-based chef Nicole Palominos (@cocinoconplantas) along with Pacari chocolates, which will undoubtedly be the best plan on Halloween. Take note and bring out your culinary talent to have a terrifying time!
- 1 cup of hazelnuts to process.
- 1 spoon of agave jarabe (optional).
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour + 3 tablespoons of water.
- 1/2 cup of hazelnut cream @pacarichile.
- For the cover use 70% cocoa chocolate @pacarichile that can be made lighter by adding coconut oil. Also add ground hazelnuts.
- To make the eyes use white chocolate drops and chocolate chips.
- Process the hazelnuts and mix them with the agave syrup, the flaxseed mix with water and the hazelnut cream. Achieve a creamy consistency and refrigerate.
- For the coverage, melt the 70% cocoa chocolate in a bowl, add the ground hazelnuts and the coconut oil to make it lighter.
- Form the balls with the first mixture and refrigerate again to then easily bathe them with the coverage.
- Assemble bats with fondant wings or unfilled chocolate chip cookies cut in half. Put your balls on them.
- Simulate the eyes with white chocolate drops and chocolate chips.
scary brownie cake
To make the biscuits:
- 4 tablespoons of hydrated flaxseed meal in 12 tablespoons of warm water.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 1/2 cup of oil.
- 1 1/2 cup of black bean puree.
- 2/3 cup of non-dairy milk.
- 2 cups flour.
- 2/3 cup of bitter cocoa @pacarichile.
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Form the mixture with all the ingredients, either with the blender or manually.
- Divide into two 14cm molds and bake at 180°c for about 1 hour.
- Once cold, let it rest ideally from one day to the next to be able to assemble.
- You can fill with whatever you want. A good idea is chocolate and peanut butter ganache. You can do it with cream, jam, fruits, whatever you want.
- And if you don’t want to make it as a cake, you can enjoy the cake as a brownie!
#delicious #recipes #celebrate #sweet #Halloween
❤ XOXO ❤