No one likes to hang out by the oven in the summer heat. However, a hot grill is a different story. Especially if we are preparing for a joint barbecue with friends or family as part of a garden party. In addition to grilled meats, various vegetables are also placed on the grill in more and more places. Among these, mushrooms are becoming increasingly popular, which are tasty, easy and quick to prepare, so they can spice up any barbecue. The veggie taco snacks also include grilled mushrooms instead of meat, try this version yourself!
I admit that I often grill only vegetables, because there are times when I want them instead of filling grilled meats. Grilled vegetables, such as mushrooms, can be eaten as a side dish, as an appetizer, or with a little creativity, you can even make them into a main dish.
You can already find several ideas for this on my site, for example a light summer lunch or dinner with Tabulé grilled portobello and cauliflower, but I have dedicated a separate post in which I discuss the topic of grilling vegetables and recommend simple recipes for it.
The amount of ingredients depends on how many people you make the veggie tacos for. This amount is enough for ~4 people if you serve it as an appetizer or a light dinner.
2 ChefMushroom grilled champignons
1 package of corn tortillas
~ 100 g grated cheddar cheese
1 small can of corn
2-3 spring onions
1 bag of fresh salad and vegetable mix
2 medium tomatoes
1 small head of red onion
1 db lime
1 small box of natural yogurt
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil for grilling the mushrooms
- Wash the grilled champignons under cold running water, drain and wipe dry if necessary. Cut into 0.5-1 cm thick slices, season with salt and pepper and lightly coat both sides of the slices with olive oil. Depending on the capacity of our grill, they are ready in about 8-10 minutes.
- Cut 8-10 cm circles from the tortilla sheets with a knife and grill both sides for a few minutes. After removing from the grill, immediately place them on a rolling pin and keep them there until they cool completely (it’s worth using a tea towel because they are hot!). This way it will keep its curved shape.
- Wash the tomatoes, then dice them, add salt and mix them with the chopped red onion. Tipp: You can further flavor it with a few leaves of basil or chopped parsley.
- Drain the juice from the canned corn and mix it with the sliced spring onions. Cut the lime into segments, pour the salad mix into a bowl. Grate the cheese on a large-hole grater.
- A little ground chili can be mixed with the yogurt to taste, but this can be omitted. Let’s serve everything so that the guests can fill their own tacos according to their taste. Bon appetit!
Egészséges étkezés,Sós nasik,Támogatott tartalom,Új receptek,chefgomba,grill,grill ételek,grillen készült gomba,grillezés,grillgomba, #Vegan #tacos #grilled #mushrooms
❤ XOXO ❤